Want a kick-start to your idea?
We're playing around with running one-on-one mentoring sessions to kickstart your social impact ideas.
Over dinner, lunch or a bottle of wine we'll get together, figure out your passion and make a plan (with homework, sorry) to get the ball rolling.
Currently available in San Francisco.
- 2-3 hours over food and drinks
- Life goal exercise worksheets
- Writing your life mission statement
- Design a creative project to bring your mission to life
- Go home with an action plan to get started
- 1-week check-in on progress (read: homework)
If you're interested, please get in touch with a short message about what you're currently up to.